Categorize as simple, random, sample, stratified/systematic sample, cluster/convenience sample.
1) List discharged hotel customers, divide them day their length of stay, and draw simple random samples from each group.
2) List discharged hotel customers, number the customers and use random number table to obtain sample.
3) Randomly select hotel customer from 4 geographic regions and include the discharged customers.
4) At the beginning of the year have each hotel surveytheir 300 customer discharged.
5) Have each hotel survey 20 discharged customers and send in the results for the week.
(1) This is Stratified Sampling because you are drawing random samples from each section of the customers. [In cluster sampling, random samples are not taken from a …
Each sampling type identified and reasons given wherever needed.