1) Identify the level of measurement for datathat can be classified according to color.
2) Identify the level of measurement for data that are the rankings of a movie ranging from poor to good to excellent.
3) What method of data collectionwould you use ti collect for a study where a drug was given to 10 patients and a placebo to another group of 10 patients to determine if the drug has an effect on a patients illness?
a. Perform an experiment
b. Take a census
c. Use a simulation
d. Use sampling
4) A sample consists of every 25th student from a group of 1000 students. What samplingtechnique was used?
5) The names of 50 contestants are written on 50 cards. The cards are placed in a bag and three names are picked from the bag. What sampling technique was used?
6) Table 1
Miles per day Frequency
Using the table above, identify the class width used in the frequency distribution.
7) Using the table above, identify the midpoint of the first class.
8) Using the table above, identify the class boundaries for the first class in the frequency distribution, above.
This solution provides answers to various statistics multiple choice questions.