1. Give two measures of variability.___________________ Which is the most reliable?
2. The distribution 0,2,2,3,13 has a meanof 4. What would the mean be if each score was multiplied by a constant of 2?
3. In the distribution 0,2,3,4,6, what is the percentilerank of the score 3?
4. Give three measures of central tendency?
5. For the following distributions: 8,5,6,9,3,5. What is the Mean, Median, and Mode?
1. Range and Variance. The most reliable measure of variability is …
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation to give two measures of variability.