Why is research conducted by businessorganizations? Explain the differences between qualitative research and quantitative research.
Why would companies conduct research?
This is a very broad question, since research is critical for so many different areas of an organization:
– you might to research who your competitors are
– to gain insight on your clients
– to understand where your company stands in the market place
– to assess what your clients think about your product
– to conduct employee satisfaction surveys
This being said, should companies conduct research for ALL problems, topic or issue that occurs?
I think the key word here is “all problems”. If an organization where to create a research testing program for all problems, nothing would ever get done, since the company would be constantly working on research projects. To solve a research problem involves a lot of time and …
The expert examines research conducted by organizations. Qualitative versus quantitative data is examined.