1. What does it meanto replicate research, and how does this impact our confidence?
2. What is the risk associated with volunteer samples?
3. What is the difference between null hypothesis and a research hypothesis?
4. Convert the following percentages to proportions: 62.7%; 0.3%; 4.2%.
1. If you replicate research you will do the same study multiple times. Normally in practice you will only perform a study once and you don’t know if the particular interval is correct; therefore if replicate the research your confidence will improve.
2. The risk associated with …
Solution provides answers to questions, as well as steps necessary to calculate percentages to proportions.