A famous restaurant owner noticed that in the past 20 years his hamburger supply shows a normal distributionin weight. Average weight was 10.0 ounces with a standard deviationof 0.3 ounces after they were cooked. (Consider normal distribution)
* What is a probabilitythat a customer gets a hamburger that weighs at least 10.5 ounces?
* What is the probability that a customer gets a hamburger that weighs at least 9.6 ounces?
* If a customer gets a hamburger that falls in the lower 30% of the weight distribution, what is the maximum weight of his hamburger?
* What is the probability that we select 3 customers at random and all 3 were served hamburgers that were 9.5 ounces or less?
* What is the probability that a customer gets a burger that is 9.4 ounces to 10.3 ounces?
This solution gives step by step equations for various probability questions.