. Individual Assignment: Inferential Statistics
· Access the University of Phoenix Material, “Data for Inferential Practice Problems.” Continue using the information from Inferential Practice Problems Part I and determine the following using the Excel® Analysis ToolPak? when necessary:
· Calculate all measures of central tendencyfor datathat are interval or ratio in measurement
· Calculate the standard deviationfor data that are interval or ratio in measurement
· Assume this is a sample of students, calculate a t-testthat compares boys and girls on the number of absences (you can assume equal variances). Is there a significant difference in absences between gender?
· Assume this is a sample of students and that students receive an A grade if their score is 90 or above. Calculate a chi-squaretest to determine whether girls achieve more A grades than boys in math. Calculate a chi-square test to determine whether girls achieve more A grades than boys in reading
Step by step solutions to all the problems are provided.