1. Give five examples of why communication strategies are useful in reaching health promotion
program goals and objectives.
2. Name three categories of health education strategies and give at least two examples of each.
When would each of these strategies be most appropriate (e.g., mode of intervention delivery,
level of influence).
3. List and describe five of the major factors that determine the effectiveness of incentives in
4. List and describe four common characteristics of well-planned and successful health promotion
5. What are environmental change strategies? How can they become a successful part of a health