These are the questions:
1. Please give three examples of how descriptive statisticsare used in a farming Industry or any Industry?
2. Can you define ‘descriptive statistics’
3. Are these statisticsmisleading in any way?
4. Could they be?
5. Are there any improvements of which you can think?
1. Three examples could be: 1) The average number of eggs produced in a year, the proportion of female to male chicken produced, and 3) the standard deviation in the number of eggs produced in a year.
2. Descriptive statistics can be defined as: Methods of organizing, summarizing, and presenting …
This solution defines descriptive statistics and explores how it could be misleading in the farming industry using real-life examples.