Data will need to be collected from individuals
1-Describe 5 data collectiontechniques in your own words.
2- Explain why the four demographic questions you included in your surveyare important and or are of interest to the study.
Here is the survey:
For each statement below, please indicate your level of agreement
Strongly agree agree neutral disagree satisfied
I am satisfied with my current job 5 4 3 2 1
I am satisfied with my pay 5 4 3 2 1
Gender male female
Please think of several additional demographic questions that you could ask in the survey and specify below.
5 data collection techniques:
1) Face to face interview – you ask the respondent questions and your record their answer. You can also tape their answers (with their permission) and transcribe it later
2) Survey – The respondent is given a pen and paper and is asked to fill out questions
3) Telephone – the respondent is solicited by phone and their opinion is asked
4) On-line data collection – the respondent fills out questions online at their own convenience
5) Secondary sources – here you look into a second party …
This posting will elaborate on 5 data collection techniques, as well as explain information on demographic type questions.