1. What statistic do you use to precisely describe a correlation?
2. Why is the regression line “the line of best fit”?
3. What are the properties of Z scores and the Z distribution?
4. Why do you study samples and not populations?
1. The coefficient of correlation is the statistic that is used precisely to describe a correlation.
2. The regression line is the one that is indicative of the least …
It discusses basic statistical concepts, such as correlation, regression, z-score, sample, and population.