Please help me delve into the following article:
Describe the theoryused in the article.
Briefly describe the theoreticalperspective the author uses; use other references if needed.
List the primary researchquestion from the article.
Compose two different research questions reflecting two different theoriesfrom the one the author used that could be used to study this topic. These two new questions should change to reflect the two new theories. For example, when using a different theory, should the author have measured a different variable?
The solution below should get you started. In this particular task, you are being asked to analyze an article and complete the tasks listed. The thing is, you did not attach an article to apply the tasks. I assume thus that you can use any article. I think that it would be best however to use an article that you already know. I have used thus one of the articles in a former solution I’ve written for you. I suggest using this simple outline:
1. Article Particulars, summary and theory – 150 words
2. Theoretical perspective, resources, research questions – 150 words
3. Derived questions reflecting the theories – 100 words
This outline should yield around 400 words which should cover what you need. You can also use the listed resources to further explore the topic.
Article Theory Review
– Authors: Linda Wild, Larry Ebers, Mack Shelley and Walter Gmelch
– Title: “Stress Factors in Community College Deans: The stresses of their Role Identified”
– Details: from Community College Review; Winter 2003; 31, 3;
– Publisher: ProQuest Education Journals
Wild, Ebers, Shelley and Gmelch (2003) purposed their research to identify the stresses that Community College Deans (CCD) experience in their roles. They utilized a 41-item stress inventory test to look at the perception of stress of participating CCDs. They hold that deanships in …
The solution provides information, assistance and advice on the topic of doing an article review, checking for theoretical perspective, research questions and references. Resources are listed for further exploration of the topic. An article is used to exemplify.