Use American Intellectual Union (AIU) labor data(attached). Examine extrinsic job satisfaction (quantitative) and gender (qualitative) variables.
1. Identify the data you selected.
2. Explain why the data was selected.
3. Explain what was learned by examining these sets of data.
4. Your analysis should include three measures of central tendency(mean, median, mode).
5. Your analysis should also include the use of two measures of variability (standard deviationand variance).
6. If a measure is not applicable, then explain why.
7. You will have to also provide one chart/graph for each of the results of the two processed sections of data (2 total), such as a pie or bar chartor a histogram. (A table is not a chart/graph.)
8. Discuss what you learned from the result.
9. Explain why charts/graphs are important in conveying information in a visual format and why standard deviation and variation are important.
I created measures of central tendency in Excel (see tab) using formulas. I created a table and a bar chart for you as well. The discussion guides you through interpreting the data computed.